Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 2 x 150g beef schnitzel
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 bag mixed salad leaves
- 1 tbsp tomato chutney
- Pan fry the beef schnitzel steaks in olive oil and butter for 1 minute each side. Set aside to rest for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with fresh mixed salad leaves and tomato chutney.
- The olive oil will stop the butter from burning and preserve the taste to season the schnitzel.
- Try crumbing the schnitzel for an alternative to chicken.
- Add fries or sweet potato chips for some crunch.