Beef Stir-fry with Oyster Sauce
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Method: Stir Fry
- 500g beef strips
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 100g sugar snap peas
- 100g baby corn
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 1/4 tsp sesame seeds
- Brown the beef strips in vegetable oil and set aside.
- Combine garlic, red onion, snow peas, baby corn and bok choy in a wok and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the beef strips to the vegetables and mix through oyster sauce and serve with sliced chilli, coriander and toasted sesame seeds.
- An alternative to prepared strips include slicing sirloin, oyster blade or rump steak.
- Mix up your sauces for different style stir-fries.
- Brown your beef in batches to ensure they caramelise and don’t stew.