Ginger and Chilli Beef Stir Fry
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Method: Stir Fry
- 300g beef blade steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch broccolini, florets only
- 2 tbsp ginger, finely grated
- 2 red chillies, sliced on the diagonal
- Steamed rice, fried shallots and sesame, to serve
- Heat oil in a large fry pan on high heat and stir fry the beef in batches until brown. Stir through garlic and 1 tbsp of soy sauce then transfer to a bowl.
- Add more oil and stir fry broccolini then add ginger, chilli and return beef back to the pan. Stir fry for a couple more minutes with remaining soy sauce.
- Serve over rice topped with fried shallots and sesame oil, to taste.
- Substitute the rice for noodles as another tasty option for this meal.
- Sliced rump or stir fry strips would also be delicious in this recipe.